Destiny 2’s latest update “Season of the Opulence” brings a wealth of new content to the game, including three new exotic weapons. Two of these weapons are returning exotics from the original Destiny; the other a brand new entry into the series. This guide will provide steps on how to acquire each exotic, as well as their traits.
Bad Juju is an exotic Pulse rifle that made an appearance in the first Destiny. Here is Bad Juju’s perk…
- String of Curses – “Kills refill the magazine, increase damage for a short duration, and grant Super energy based on the strength of String of Curses”
Here are the steps required to obtain this rifle…
- Step 1 – “Visit Werner 99-40s barge on Nessus and open the chest next to him”
- Step 2 – “Enter the Tribute Hall, accessed from the Director in Nessus”
- Step 3 – “Speak to the Visage of Calus and complete one of the vendor’s Daily Bounties”
- Step 4 – “Deliver the Boon of Opulence reward to unlock the Tribute Hall”
- Step 5 – “Unlock 18 statues in the Tribute Hall
- Step 6 – “Complete The Other Side’ mission
- Step 7 – “Collect Bad Juju from the Tribute Hall
With these steps completed, you will be able to obtain Bad Juju.
Lumina is an exotic Hand Cannon; unlike the other two exotics in the season of opulence update, it is an entirely new weapon to the Destiny series and is the first support weapon of its kind. Here is Lumina’s perk…
- Noble Rounds – Kills with the Lumina leave behind remnants; remnants can be absorbed, charging the next hip fired shot into a homing Noble Round. Noble Rounds seek out teammates, healing them as well as granting both you and your teammate a temporary damage boost.
Here are the steps required to obtain this hand cannon.
- Step 1 – “Visit the Salt Mines in the EDZ to start the Lumina quest”
- Step 2 – “Visit the indicated location in the solar system and open the chest”
- Step 3 – “Generate 250 Orbs of Light (can be completed as a team) to receive the Rose Hand Cannon”
- Step 4 – “Complete three steps; complete Blind Well, Black Armory or Escalation Protocol rounds; get a score of 50,000 or above in Nightfall; get 100 enemy kill streaks without reloading your weapon”
- Step 5 – “Complete activities with Rose equipped (can be completed as a team)”
- Step 6 – “Compete three steps; defeat Guardians with Hand Cannon final blows; generate Orbs of Light; defeat Invaders in Gambit before they kill a teammate”
- Step 7 – “Complete the Will of Thousands strike with Rose equipped, destroying 11 Crystals along the way”
With these steps completed, you will be able to obtain Lumina…
Truth is an exotic Rocket Launcher that originally appeared in the first Destiny. Here is Truth’s perk…
- Prototype Truthseeker – Truth’s rockets Lock onto targets when aiming down the sights
Here are the steps required to obtain this rocket launcher…
- Step 1 – “Complete a run of the Menagerie”
- Step 2 – “Talk to Petra Venj in the Dreaming City”
- Step 3 – “Complete an Ascendant Challenge”
- Step 4 – “Find four map fragments by completing a Nightfall, finding Ascendant Chests on Nessus and the Dreaming City, and killing an Ogre in The Tangled Shore”
- Step 5 – “Decode the four map fragments by completing three Dreaming City Patrols, killing enemies of Nessus and Tangled Shore, complete three Nightfall Strikes with a handicap”
- Step 6 – “Find Fallen artifacts in the Warden of Nothing strike”
- Step 7 – “Kill the Warden of Nothing strike boss while ascendant and platform to a hidden chest”
With these steps completed, you will be able to obtain Truth.
These exotic weapons should go a long way to helping you complete the new content offered by the season of opulence update.